This Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Learning online course is an 8-week programme specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations.
What you will learn:
- Decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- Clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- Plan a project using the logical framework
- Develop indicators and targets
- Use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- Design and manage evaluation
- Use your M&E findings to improve organisational learning and stakeholder engagement
- Use new and innovative digital methods for M&E, including remote monitoring
- Incorporate Knowledge Sharing practices into your M&E
- Develop and work with a practical M&E system.
Course fee: £1400
Find out more by viewing our Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Online Training factsheet (PDF)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find our more.