This Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Learning online course is an 8-week programme specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations. We know you and your organisation want to become more effective. We believe you can do this by enhancing MEAL practices. The course addresses MEAL for the entire results chain and enables you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for learning and evidence-based decision-making. Understand how to develop a learning M&E system, use new digital technologies, and explore techniques for monitoring remotely. You work from the comfort of your own home or office. You complete the course over eight weeks with facilitated, scheduled live meetings. You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries. IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with the following:
- Practical exercises and reflection activities
- 6 guided 90-minute group webinars
- Paired and peer group work
- Presentations and video inputs
- Written resources and links
- Relevant case studies
- User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
- Scheduled access to mentors
- Personalised mentoring session as a 3-month follow-up
How long: the 8-week programme will take between 30-40 hours to complete, including contact hours, self-study and reflection, peer and paired work, and pre and post-course learning.
You are awarded a MEAL certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
Accreditation: CPD and HPass
Course fee: £1400 (excl. VAT) This covers all access to the online training materials, guided webinars, post-course support, and a certificate of completion.
Early Bird Discount (paid up to 6 weeks before start): £980 (excl. VAT) - The deadline is to apply and pay by 4th March 2024
How to register: Apply Online via our website or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.