Our 8-week online Project Monitoring Techniques course brings together tried and tested techniques to design relevant Real-Time Monitoring systems for adaptive projects and programmes. By learning how data and information can help make evidence-based decisions, staff will have the enthusiasm to gather, analyse and use information in their projects while providing quality ongoing formative evaluation for organisation policy makers. Alongside innovative, flexible methods for tracking real-time progress, we show you how to analyse and present data to efficiently manage output progress and the higher outcomes. Both qualitative and quantitative methods will be explored, and their powerful combination utilised.
It is essential that participants have knowledge of current M&E practice. A functional knowledge of basic spreadsheet use (e.g., MS Excel) would also be useful, you will be working in groups, improving your own project monitoring systems and sharing with your group and tutors.
What you will learn:
- Open exploration using cognitive mapping
- Strong and agile project theory
- A move to ongoing, formative evaluation
- Use of comparative monitoring in real-time (RTM) at all levels of the results chain
- Internal reviews (ALEX) for qualitative learning
- Design and control of systems at project levels; reflection and guidance from headquarters
Course Fee: £1400
Find out more by viewing our Project Monitoring Techniques Online Training Course factsheet (PDF)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.