Our ToC course gives you the opportunity to improve knowledge and skills on how social change happens and your contribution to it, using a Theory of Change lens. It will provide you with innovative tools to plan, deliver and review how projects, programmes and other activities can help make change happen. This course enables you to develop skills that will help you work with partners to design compelling projects that deliver sustainable social change.
Why choose this training course:
Working with experienced trainers, this is an opportunity for you to engage in a learning environment that allows you to collectively explore how to facilitate multi-stakeholder processes and reflect on the latest thinking on Theory of Change, project planning, adaptive management and assessing impact, all using a Theory of Change approach. It outlines the key concepts, application, and reviewing of Theory of Change, the different dynamics that take place in project preparation and planning, and how to critically reflect on assumptions and their effect on influencing change.
- Module 1: Introduction to Theory of Change
- Module 2: Approach, Process or Product?
- Module 3: ToC and the Project Cycle
- Module 4: Preparing to develop a ToC
- Module 5: Power and complexity
- Module 6: Managing a ToC workshop
- Module 7: Assumptions, barriers, and the final ToC
- Module 8: ToC during Implementation
Course Fee: £1400
Find out more by viewing our Theory of Change in Practice Online Training Course factsheet (PDF)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.