This website from Will Allen provides a range of resources that focus on monitoring and evaluation that leads to sustainable development. The resources include guides, frameworks and tools for change along with research methods and approaches.
"My work seeks to support policy and management initiatives that are outcome focused - and build on participation, collaboration, social learning and adaptive co-management. I have more than 25 years management and communication experience across a range of sectors - encompassing organizational and sustainable development, agriculture and natural resource management. Over the past 20 years I have worked primarily as an action and systems researcher and evaluator to support multi-stakeholder and integrated initiatives in complex situations.
I am particularly interested in the development of planning, monitoring and evaluation tools that are outcome focussed, and contribute towards efforts that foster social learning, sustainable development and adaptive management. I specialize in working in and supporting multi-stakeholder and integrated approaches in complex settings. As an independent consultant and systems researcher I work to design and facilitate processes that contribute to these aims at a number of points in the wider management (or program or policy) process including:
- Scoping and program design
- Developing outcomes-based performance management
- Planning, monitoring and evaluation (PM&E)
- Designing and facilitation of integrated and multistakeholder processes
- Providing mentoring and advice in the above areas"
- Sustainable development
- Adaptation & governance
- Frameworks, guides & tools for change
- Social learning for sustainability
- Planning, monitoring & evaluation
- Research methods & approaches
- Using the Internet
- Job opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Hosted publications