Democratic evaluation brings a way of thinking about evaluation’s role in society and in particular, its role in strengthening social justice.
Contributed by this member
- The EvalPartners website is both a source of knowledge about monitoring and evaluation practices and a network to connect practitioners from around the world.
- The Gender Statistics Database contains gender statistics from all over the European Union (EU) and beyond, at the EU, Member State and European level.
- The DHS Gender Corner provides quantitative information on such topics as domestic violence, women’s status and female genital cutting, and links to gender-related publications based in DHS data.
- This book provides an overview of feminist theory and research strategies as well as detailed discussions of how to use a feminist lens, practical steps and challenges in implementation, and what feminist methods contribute to research and
- This article describes Oxfam Canada's efforts to develop a mixed-methods approach to monitoring, evaluation, and learning rooted in feminist evaluation principles.
- The Gender and Evaluation Community's objective is to bring knowledge building and knowledge sharing under one place, and to share the content and experiences from people involved in the network.
- This paper, the second of the Ohio Women's Centres Issues Briefs, presents reflections from the Ohio Women’s Centers on evaluation, its role in their work and issues related to its accomplishment.
- The purpose of this article is to provide readers with a historical overview and description of feminist evaluation and gender approaches.
- Feminist evaluation (FE) emphasizes participatory, empowering, and social justice agendas.