Make evaluation reports available and engage with primary intended users to make the results accessible. Archive the evaluation report and data (if appropriate). Use effective strategies to support use of the findings.
- Evaluation report
- Products tailored to different audiences: Evaluation Summary, Policy Brief, newsletter, conference presentation, poster, video etc.
- Archive of evaluation reports and/or evaluation data
- Evaluation use documentation
You are currently here:
+ - 2. Scope the evaluation
- Clarify what will be evaluated
- Describe the theory of change
- Identify who are the primary intended users of the evaluation and what will they use it for
- Develop agreed key evaluation questions
- Decide the timing of the evaluation
- Decide whether the evaluation will be done by an external team, an internal team or a hybrid of both
- Determine the evaluator qualities
- Identify what resources are available for the evaluation and what will be needed