This journal from the American Evaluation Association (AEA) provides a detailed overview of Evaluation Advisory Groups with chapters devoted to the roles of groups in a variety of evaluation scenarios.
- From Consilium to Advice: A Review of the evaluation and related literature on advisory structures and processes
- Advisory Committees in Contract and grant funded evaluation projects
- Advisory groups for evaluations in diverse cultural groups, communities and contexts
- The evolution of a philosophy and practice of evaluation advice
- Advice giving in contested space
- Empowering the youth voice
- Congratulations on the new initiative: Is it time for a new committee?
- Decolonizing evaluation: The necessity of evaluation advisory groups in Indigenous evaluation.
- A model for evaluation advisory groups
Please note: This is a free access version. The original source of this document the whole issue can be accessed for free by AEA members or bought for $US29 here.
VeLure Roholt, R., & Baizerman, M. L. American Evaluation Association, (2012). Evaluation advisory groups. Retrieved from website: http://www.scribd.com/doc/117582841/Evaluation-Advisory-Groups-New-Direc...
'Evaluation Advisory Groups' is referenced in:
- Manager's guide to evaluation :