The "Increasing participation in evaluation" bulletin was developed by Anita Baker with Beth Bruner to help organizations integrate evaluative thinking into their organizational practice.
This three-page bulletin discusses how organization staff, evaluators, and funders are typically involved in participatory evaluation.
The guide also defines the term "Ripple", and how to accomplish Ripple as well as examining what it looks like when executive leaders and management staff use evaluative thinking.
- How are organization staff, evaluators, and funders typically involved in participatory evaluation?
- Organization managers/staff roles
- Funder roles
- Shared roles
- What is ripple anyway?
- How do you accomplish ripple?
- What does it look like when executive leaders and management staff use evaluative thinking?
- How to use these bulletins
Baker A, & Bruner B (2004), Increasing Participation in Evaluation, Bruner Foundation, Effectiveness Initiatives. Retrieved from http://www.evaluativethinking.org/docs/EvaluativeThinking.bulletin.10.pdf
'Increasing participation in evaluation – Bruner Foundation guide' is referenced in: