OpenSpaceWorld.org is a global community resource managed by a volunteer webmaster and supported by a number of contributors. It is also linked to a number of other Open Space community gathering points and resource sites. “Membership,” online and around the world, is open, informal, self-selected — and active.
"How to Get Involved in the Open Space Community:
- Ask questions, follow updates, and share stories at Facebook,LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter
- Join the OSLIST learning community or search the archives since 1996
- Scan recent news and blog reports from around the world, or subscribe to the direct feed.
- Come to an OSonOS Conference.
- Find facilitators (or add yourself!) on the WorldMap.
- Join an Open Space Institute or find Facilitator Training near you.
- Learn More about OST in our Collected Resources section.
- Post your Open Space event reports on the WorldScape Map (archived link).
- View and share Open Space photos at Flickr.com and Open Space videos at YouTube.com.
- Tag Open Space related Twitter reports with #openspacetech, so we can start streaming them here in this site."
The site also contains a collection of instructional videos.
OpenSpaceWorld. (2012). Open space world. Retrieved from http://openspaceworld.org/
'Open Space World' is referenced in: