This slide show from Jane Davidson's presentation at the Auckland anzea symposium gives an overview of causation and modus operandi.
- Causation, outcomes and coincidences
- Two applied examples
- 8 strategies for inferring causation
- Hands-on practice
- Certainty about causation - how certain do we need to be?
- Guidelines for inferring causation
- Summary and further references
Davidson, J. (2010, May). Outcomes, impacts & causal attribution. Presented at Anzea regional symposium, Auckland, New Zealand. Retrieved from http://realevaluation.com/pres/Causation-anzea2010.pdf
'Outcomes, impacts & causal attribution: Affordable, practical, feasible options for the real world' is referenced in: