This paper from the Center for Evaluation Innovation provides a detailed overview of advocacy evaluation with a focus on the approaches being used.
"The brief is organized around the summary matrix, which identifies four key evaluation design questions and then offers common advocacy evaluation responses to those questions. The questions include:
- Who will do the evaluation?
- What will the evaluation measure?
- When will the evaluation take place?
- What methodology will the evaluation use?" (Coffman, 2009, p. 1)
- Evaluator: Who will do the evaluation?
- Focus: What will the evaluation measure?
- Timing: When will the evaluation take place?
- Approach: What methodology will the evaluation use?
Coffman, J., (2009).Overview of current advocacy evaluation practice, Center for Evaluation Innovation. Retrieved from website: http://www.pointk.org/client_docs/File/center_pubs/overview_current_eval_practice.pdf
'Overview of current advocacy evaluation practice' is referenced in: