This resource provides a detailed guide to creating conversations and networks around shared interests using the World Cafe.
- The Power of Conversation to Create the Future
- What Is The World Café?
- Six Key Principles for Hosting a World Café Conversation
- The Role of the Overall Café Host and the Table Host
- Is the World Café More Than Just Talk?
- Materials to Support Café Hosting
- Where to Go for Additional Information
- Assumptions Underlying The World Café
- Café Etiquette
- Café Set Up and Supplies
Brown, J. Whole Systems Associates, (2002). A resource guide for hosting conversations that matter at the world café. Retrieved from website: http://www.meadowlark.co/world_cafe_resource_guide.pdf
'A resource guide for hosting conversations that matter at The World Café' is referenced in: