Drawing on the author's experience in rural resource management in Brazil this paper discusses the common misconceptions, potential and processes involved in Participatory Monitory and Evaluation (PM&E)
- Institutional Transformation, Messy Partnerships, Monitoring, Learning
- Questioning Rural Resource Management Discourses
- Understanding the Espoused Theory Of Mainstream Monitoring
- Participatory M&E as An Alternative?
- The Future of Monitoring: Revising Design Principles
Guijt, I (2008) Rethinking Monitoring for Collective Learning in Rural Resource Management Wageningen, The Netherlands: Wangeningen University. Retrieved from http://www.future-agricultures.org/farmerfirst/files/T1d_Guijt.pdf