Three linked presentations from Jane Davidson, Nan Wehipeihana & Kate McKegg explaining how rubrics can be used to ensure evaluations validly answer evaluative questions.
- Evaluative Rubrics: The Basics
- What makes evaluation eVALUation?
- What are evaluative rubrics?
- How do you create rubrics?
- The three kinds of ‘subjectivity’
- Using rubrics to give voice to indigenous values
- Development of rubrics in indigenous context
- Cultural metaphors
- Knowing about rubrics is one thing … tips, tricks and traps
Davidson, J., Wehipeihana, N., & McKegg, K. (2011, September). The rubric revolution. Paper presented at Australian evaluation society conference.
'The rubric revolution' is referenced in: