In 2001 a peace education project was implemented in Aceh, designed to encourage non-violence and peaceful conflict resolution among youths.
A formative evaluation was to be undertaken to show that this project was implemented well and the objectives were being achieved.
This example identifies four evaluation objectives and questions that were agreed upon by UNICEF, the donor agencies (UNICEF Australia National Commission and AusAID) and project-implementing partners (Nonviolence International and the Ministry of Education in Aceh).
- Evaluation objectives and questions
- Project design improvement
- Evaluation methods and scope of work
- Timetable and deliverables
- Supervision of the consultant
- Estimated consultant's fees and other costs
- Terms of payment
UNICEF (2002). TERMS of REFERENCE Evaluation of the Peace Education Project in Aceh. 5. Retrieved from http://www.unicef.org/evaldatabase/files/IDS_2002_006_TOR.pdf.
'Terms of Reference: Evaluation of the Peace Education Project in Aceh' is referenced in: