This document is an example of a Terms of Reference used to evaluate a two year project implemented in Swaziland designed to promote a greater understanding of human rights and knowledge of the Bill of Rights as enshrined in the Swaziland Constitution, promote the rule of law, correct widely held notions of human rights being a foreign concept and place human rights at the centre of efforts at creating a peaceful environment.
- Purpose of the Project Evaluation
- Specific Objectives
- Evaluation Questions.
- Methodology for Evaluation
- Time Frame and Reporting
- Institutional Arrangements
- Evaluation Ethics
- Qualification and Experience
- Specific Tasks and deliverables of the Consultant
- Annex1: List of Key Documentation
- Submission of Applications
UNDP (2011) End of Project Evaluation - Towards Greater Citizenry Participation.
'Terms of Reference for Towards a Greater Citizenry Participation in Swaziland' is referenced in: