Written by Larry Dersham and Tikhon (Lasha) Bokuchava for Oxfam, this research report is an example of applying Social Network Analysis to evaluate the stage of development of development of two regional alliances.
Contributed by this member
Network weaving for regional development: an evaluation of the caucasus' agricultural alliances in Armenia and Georgia using social network analysis
- This software from CYRAM allows the user to analyse social network data both visually and interactively which allows the detection of underlying structures and patterns.
- Netdraw is a free Windows based program that can be used for visualizing social network data.
- Inflow 3.1 is a software package that allows you to analyse network data and create visualisations of the results.
- This free tool from Partner is designed to support the analysis and interpretation of data related to the collaboration of people and organisations.
- This handbook from Save the Children has been designed to support NGO staff measure and map networks for project development and evaluation.