A Scope of Work (SOW) is a plan for conducting an evaluation which outlines the work that is to be performed by the evaluation team.
It contains references to milestones, reports and deliverables and should include a timeline for deliverables and end products.
"A good SOW usually
- identifies the activity, results package, or strategy to be evaluated
- provides a brief background on implementation
- identifies existing performance information sources
- states the purpose, audience and use of the evaluation
- clarifies the evaluation questions
- identifies the evaluation method to answer the questions
- discusses evaluation team composition and participation of customers and partners
- covers procedures such as schedule and logistics
- clarifies requirements for reporting and dissemination
- includes a budget"
This page is a Stub (a minimal version of a page). You can help expand it. Contact Us to recommend resources or volunteer to expand the description.
'Scope of work' is referenced in:
- Communication for Development (C4D) :
- Rainbow Framework :