This report, written by Ali Channa for the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), outlines a framework and action plan that aims to create effective, efficient, relevant and sustainable capacity development interventions.
The report also aims to identify gaps in both human resource and institutional capacity building issues in Balochistan province.
- Objective of the Capacity Building Plan and Strategic Approach
- Partners of the Capacity Building Plan
- Need Assessment Methodology
- Findings of the Assessment Exercise
- Action Plan for Capacity Building
- Implementation/ Management Arrangements
Channa, A.(2013) Balochistan Partnership for Sustainable Development: Capacity Mapping and Capacity Building Plan. IUCN - International Union for Conversation of Nature
Retrieved from: https://www.iucn.org/downloads/pk_bpsd_cbp200_2013.pdf