Comprehensive meta-analysis (CMA) is a software package that can be used to conduct a meta-analysis simply and effectively.
It allows the user to compute the effect size for each study automatically, create high-resolution forest plots and it includes a range of advanced features. Comprehensive meta-analysis includes a 10-day free trial of the software.
- Work with a spreadsheet interface
- Compute the treatment effect (or effect size) automatically
- Perform the meta-analysis quickly and accurately
- Create high-resolution forest plots with a single click
- Use cumulative meta-analysis to see how the evidence has shifted over time
- Use a “Remove-One” analysis to gauge each study’s impact
- Work with subsets of the data
- Work with multiple subgroups or outcomes within studies
- Assess the impact of moderator variables
- Assess the potential impact of publication bias
Comprehensive Meta-Analysis (CMA), (2013), Biostat. Retrieved from: https://meta-analysis.com/pages/why_use