This website from the Victorian Government's Department of Sustainability and Environment outlines a step-by-step process for developing evaluation plans.
The page includes links to presentations, templates and other resources that support the development of a plan.
- Step 1. Identify your evaluation audience
- Step 2. Define the evaluation questions
- Step 3. Identify the monitoring questions
- Step 4. Identify the indicators and data sources
- Step 5. Identify who is responsible for data collection and timelines
- Step 6. Identify who will evaluate the data, how it will be reported, and when
- Step 7. Review the M&E plan
Evaluation Toolbox. (2010). Developing a monitoring & evaluation plan. Retrieved from http://evaluationtoolbox.net.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=articl...