This presentation outlines the types of adaptation challenges, levels of intervention and the options used for evaluating adaptation responses based on the challenge addressed.
- Why evaluate?
- Challenges of evaluating adaptation
- Three kinds of adaptation
- Climate adaptation actions
- Levels of intervention
- Levels x Actions
- Geography as an organizing system
- Tracking adaptation efforts: expenditures or impacts
Chomitz, K. World Bank, Independent Evaluation Group. (n.d.). Evaluating climate adaptation efforts: notes toward a framework. Retrieved from website: http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/21/43/46220558.pdf
'Evaluating climate adaptation efforts: Notes toward a framework' is referenced in: