This document from the New Zealand Aid Program is designed to allow users to input data and information in a pre-formatted evaluation plan template. The template includes sections on evaluation questions, stakeholder analysis, evaluation design and methods and cross cutting and ethical issues. The document includes advice for completing each section.
Further Resources and Tools related to this template can be found at the New Zealand Foreign Affairs and Trade Website.
- Introduction 3
- BACKGROUND AND CONTEXT TO THE ACTIVITY 3
- EVALUATION PURPOSE 3
- EVALUATION SCOPE 3
- Evaluation Design 4
- EVALUATION PRINCIPLES UNDERPINNING THIS EVALUATION 4
- INFORMATION COLLECTION 4
- Evaluation Schedule 6
- Evaluation Stakeholders 7
- Other Considerations in the Evaluation 8
- QUALITY CONSIDERATIONS 8
- ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS 8
- LIMITATIONS, RISKS AND CONSTRAINTS 8
- GOVERANCE ARRANGEMENTS 9
- Communicating Evaluation Findings 10
- COMMUNICATIONS PLAN 10
- DISSEMINATION PLAN 10
- Appendices: 11
The New Zealand Aid Program, (n.d.). Evaluation Plan Template. Retrieved from:https://www.mfat.govt.nz/assets/Aid-Prog-docs/Tools-and-guides/Evaluatio...
'Evaluation Plan Template' is referenced in: