This guide by Rick Davies was originally developed as guidance for a workshop for project partners involved in Indonesian health projects. It offers advice on identifying and appropriately writing effective Lessons Learnt paragraphs. It gives a number of examples of Lessons Learnt and discusses their strong and weak points.
- Purpose 1
- Scope 1
- What is a Lesson Learned 2
- What will a Lesson Learned statement look like? 2
- Some criteria for good Lessons Learned statements 2
- Examples of Lessons Learned 3
- How to find possible Lessons Learned 4
Davies, R. (2009). Expectations about identifying and documenting “Lessons Learned”. Retrieved from: https://mande.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/2009%2008%2026%20Guidance...
'Expectations about identifying and documenting “Lessons Learned”' is referenced in: