Green Media Toolshed is a website that aims to provide tools and training to improve the effectiveness of 'green' messages' to the public from environmental movements
"Green Media Toolshed's goals are to:
- Provide cutting edge software to help environmental communications staff distribute messages to the public more effectively.
- Offer training, coaching and advice to members about how to integrate new media and new technologies into their communications work.
- Remove cost barriers and demystify the communications process so that member groups can effectively use the media to promote conservation.
- Strengthen ability of conservation groups to influence national, regional and local media.
- Network the communicators together to speed the learning process and media campaign planning." (Green Media Toolshed)
Green Media Toolshed. (n.d.). Green media toolshed. Retrieved from http://www.greenmediatoolshed.org/
'Green Media Toolshed' is referenced in: