Prepared by the Innovation Network, this workbook offers a “do-it-yourself guide” to the development and use of a range of logic models, including step-by-step description of the process required for their creation.
- Purposes of a logic model
- The Logic Model’s Role in Evaluation
- Logic Model Components – Step by Step
- Theory of Change and the Logic Model
- Appendices: Logic Model Template, and Developing an Outcomes Chain.
Specific guidance is also provided for Outcome Chains, including a creation guide, comparison of differences between outcomes and outputs, and a template for developing Outcomes Chains. This template can be found in 'Appendix C' of the Logic Model Workbook.
Innovation Network (2005). Logic Model Workbook. Retrieved from http://www.pointk.org/resources/node/185