This website, produced by the National Centre for Text Mining (NaCTeM) provides a variety of valuable resources on text mining. These include a range of tools, tutorials and publications that cater for those new to text mining or those who are more experienced.
"The National Centre for Text Mining (NaCTeM) is the first publicly-funded text mining centre in the world. We provide text mining services in response to the requirements of the UK academic community. NaCTeM is operated by the University of Manchester with close collaboration with the University of Tokyo.
On our website, you can find pointers to sources of information about text mining such as links to
- text mining services provided by NaCTeM
- software tools, both those developed by the NaCTeM team and by other text mining groups
- seminars, general events, conferences and workshops
- tutorials and demonstrations
- text mining publications" (Thompson, 2012)
Thompson, P. (2012). National centre for text mining (NaCTeM). Retrieved from http://www.nactem.ac.uk/
'The National Centre for Text Mining' is referenced in: