The BetterEvaluation Resource Library contains hundreds of curated and co-created resources related to managing, conducting, using, and strengthening capacity for evaluation.
You can use the search field and filtering on this page to find resources that you are interested in or you can browse our extensive list. An alternative way to find resources best suited to your needs is to explore the Rainbow Framework, where you can find resources relating to evaluation methods, approaches and tasks.
- 8 results found
- X Competency framework
- This competency framework is designed to assist with strengthening professionalisation of evaluation in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
- This document sets out the functional competencies (skills, knowledge, attributes and behaviours) needed for effective monitoring.
- This document is a draft of the Evaluation Competency Framework (ECF) used by the South African Government.
- This paper from the International Development Evaluation Association (IDEAS) provides a range of core competencies that evaluation managers and evaluators should possess wherever they work.
- This paper from the Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association (ANZEA) outlines the purpose, use and principles behind the evaluator competencies developed to ensure cultural values are placed at the forefront of evaluation practice.
- This document outlines the AEA's evaluator competency framework, developed through a collaborative process with members from 2015 to 2018.
- This paper from the International Development Evaluation Association (IDEAS) provides an overview of their competencies for evaluators and evaluation managers.
- This resource presents the revised evaluation competencies for the United Nations system, highlighting their importance for evaluators, evaluation unit heads, commissioners, and users.