COMPASSS (Comparative methods for systematic cross-case analysis) is a website that has been designed to develop the use of systematic comparative case analysis as a research strategy by bringing together scholars and practitioners who sha
Contributed by this member
- An evaluation usually involves some level of generalising of the findings to other times, places or groups of people.
- This article by Nicolas Legewie provides an introduction to Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA). It discusses the method's main principles and advantages including its concepts.
- This book, by Schneider and Wagemann, provides a comprehensive overview of the basic principles of set theory to model causality and applications of Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA), the most developed form of set-theoretic method, fo
- This blog post by Rick Davies discusses the criteria identified to assess the evaluability of Theory of Change (ToC).
- An assessment of the extent to which an intervention can be evaluated in a reliable and credible fashion.