This web page from the Evaluation Toolkit website outlines a six question approach that can be used to develop a communications plan for the dissemination of evaluation results.
- Who Will be the Key Staff Doing the Communicating?
- What are the Communications Goals and Objects?
- Who is the Target Audience(s)?
- When and How Frequently to Plan to Communicate?
- How to Communicate the Results?
- What Resources Are Available for Communicating?
The Pell Institute for the Study of Opportunity in Higher Education, the Institute for Higher Education Policy, and Pathways to College Network. (2014). Develop a communications plan. Retrieved from http://toolkit.pellinstitute.org/evaluation-guide/communicate-improve/de...
'Develop a Communications Plan' is referenced in: