This evaluation policy from the UNDP has been developed to ensure there is a common basis for evaluations taking place within the organisation.
"The policy seeks to increase transparency, coherence and efficiency in generating and using evaluative knowledge for organizational learning and effective management for results, and to support accountability." (United Nations Development Programme, 2011, p. 2)
- Guiding Principles
- Key Concepts
- Roles and Responsibilities
- United Nations Capital Development Fund and United Nations Volunteers programme
- Use of evaluation findings and recommendations
- Annex I: Types of evaluation
- Annex II: Evaluation plan template
- Annex III: Management response template
United Nations Development Programme (2011). The evaluation policy of UNDP. New York: Executive Board of the United Nations DevelopmentProgramme and of the United Nations Population Fund.
'Evaluation policy of UNDP' is referenced in:
- Rainbow Framework :