This guide from the UK Department of International Development (DFID) aims to help project managers/evaluators make the best use of logical framework (logframe) in designing and managing projects.
- The purpose of this document
- Guidance or compliance?
- Who does this guidance apply to?
- The Logframe and the Logical Framework Approach
- Logframes and the Development Cycle
- Looking at aid intervention options
- Exploring your choice of Approach
- Project Design
- The Results Chain
- Guide to Completing the Logframe
- Check: Is it logical?
- Terminology and Harmonisation
- Making Decisions (Approval)
- Is your project on track? (Implementation and Monitoring)
- Making changes to the logframe
- Assessing Impact (Evaluation)
- Project Scoring at Annual Review/Project Completion Review
- Annex 1: Example Indicators
- Annex 2: Gender in logical frameworks
- Annex 3: Checklist for completing the logframe
- Annex 4: Additional sources of guidance
DFID. (2011). Guidance on Using the Revised Logical Framework, How to note. A DFID practice paper: Department for International Development (DFID). http://www.dfid.gov.uk/Documents/publications1/how-to-guid-rev-log-fmwk.pdf
'Guidance on using the revised logical framework' is referenced in: